Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name this song??

Options
  • 10-05-2006 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Ok this ones a bit obscure even by my standards but somebody out there probably knows it so....

Deos anyone know the name of the song from the film with Bruce Willis, The Jackal, it was on Sky one tonight and I remembered wanting to know what it was called the first time I saw the film aswell. In the bit of the film when the russian woman, the soldier or something is gaurding Richards gears moths charachter, the Jackal comes to kill her, to do this he hides in the house and sets a radio to go off on a timer outside to distract the fbi agents, I wanna know the name of the song that plays when the radio goes off, it's a heavy guitar/electronic song with a female vocalist that sounds like she has a french or russian or italian accent but I think the words are in english. Thats all I have to go on. A million points to anyone that knows it. Thanks Slipss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur

.. IMDB Message Boards are your friend!

You won't believe the amount of times i've been asked for songs used in particular scenes in films, and these are typically answered in the first 2 - 3 pages of posts in the particular films message board on IMDB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

yeah thats the baby, great song really catchy, nice one bud.

Advertisement