Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption at Wii launch

Options
  • 11-05-2006 12:51pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64604

With Zelda and probably Mario at launch Nintendo certainly aren't making the mistakes they made with the cube. I think a preorder is called for. This launch will probably set me back more than when I get a PS3 with all the potential for so many must haves at launch :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

:D

As soon as they release a price and date for this I'm heading to Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

No mario at launch. odd decision considering it was somethin the cube was missin at launch and it did effect it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I couldnt give a crap about Mario got bored of him along time ago but I cant wait for new Zelda or Metroid so im gonna preorder this as well as soon as its available.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'm going to have to quit working if I want to play the games that'll be out on all the consoles. All I need now is to find some big corporation that'll pay me big bucks to sit around my house playing games. Or win the lotto!

Hmmm. Yes.... lotto. I have a cunning plan (it involves buying lotto tickets and winning the lotto).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

evad_lhorg wrote:
    No mario at launch. odd decision considering it was somethin the cube was missin at launch and it did effect it

Not a definite as far as I know; he just said it's going well but he couldn't guarentee it because he has a tendency to change his mind.... within six months of launch at worst though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I don't think no mario at launch is that important when you have zelda and metroid, and some third party offerings that look excellent (I'm looking at you Red Steel).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Well I'm happy about that, of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

*sex Wii*

i'll definitely be preordering this and booking a few days off work:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

koneko wrote:
    All I need now is to find some big corporation that'll pay me big bucks to sit around my house playing games

Best get the short skirt out so
    tman wrote:
    *sex Wii*

Tune in soon for the results of me testing the Wii controller's bludgeoning capabilities on tman...

Advertisement