Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capcom at e3.... where's the big boys?

Options
  • 11-05-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Where are devil may cry 4 and resi 5?! not a single mention of them anywhere or at their booth.

I am intruiged by a few titles though.....okami, dead rising, lost planet, god hand, but the two that are missin are the two i really wanted to see. *hopes for a dmc x360 release :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Devil May Cry 4 was a bit of a strange omission since it is supposedly a launch title. However not surprised about the omission of Resi 4. Capcom said it was very early in developement and that we shouldn't expect it for another 2 years after the teaser trailer was released.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

sure wasnt duke nukem meant to be at this years e3?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I was hoping beyond anything that Capcom would announce Street Fighter 4.

"Let's just release Alpha Anthology! Again!!"

Oh well... Tokyo Game Show seems a more likely bet. C'mon, Capcom! Even Sega are doing a better job than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea i was hoping the same but we already knew about the other two and was lookin forward to some juicy screens or videos or somethin

Advertisement