Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RVN to replace shearer

• 11-05-2006 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

Breaking news.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

Already an improvement.

He looks a lot better in the Newcastle strip, maybe black and white's his colour!

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

This is not funny. It's such an old joke. Van Nistelrooy looks like a horse anyway. And it's been going on for years. Get original.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hehehe, very good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i nearly laughed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

hers an idea, how about we have a thread for all these stupid jokes, cause i dont think i am the only one clicking these breaking news posts in the hope they may be real...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

i laffed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Call_me_al wrote:
    hers an idea, how about we have a thread for all these stupid jokes, cause i dont think i am the only one clicking these breaking news posts in the hope they may be real...

Do you honestly believe Henry would go to Chelsea or RVN to Newcastle anyway ?.............it's obvious these threads are either joke threads or have quotes from the sun inside(I suppose that would still be a joke thread) .

RVN to newcastle is as unbelievable as MO to newcastle was 2 years ago...

• Advertisement

Call_me_al wrote:
    RVN to newcastle is as unbelievable as MO to newcastle was 2 years ago...

Not really , Newcastle have a lot less money to spend now .

would you really be surprised if RVN went to newcastle? or if he left for under 10m? I wouldnt be surprised to either. and it has been doing the rounds that newcastle are interested in him...

Call_me_al wrote:
    would you really be surprised if RVN went to newcastle? or if he left for under 10m? I wouldnt be surprised to either. and it has been doing the rounds that newcastle are interested in him...

It's possible for him to go just under £10 million yes(PHB if your reading this calm down ;) ) but yes I would be extremely suprised to see him go to Newcastle .

I am a Newcastle fan and as such know that whenever a player is leaving a club we are linked with them.........that's just the way things go and we almost never end up getting players we're 'linked to' , we have usually made a bid or have had a bid accepted by the time the papers cop on to who Newcastle are really after . Also would you leave the Champions League for the Intertoto cup , when your are most likely going to get the optino to still play for a club in the Champions League or the Uefa Cup at the worst .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Call_me_al wrote:
    Either way, you'll find out within 2 seconds of clicking on the thread whether its a joke or not.

grand well how about a JOKE prefix in the title then?

Advertisement