Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a mechanic - near Pk West

Options
  • 11-05-2006 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Anyone know of a mechanic / garage close to Pk West ? Just need a couple of small thingsa done following the nct test, but cant find any near here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

There is ParkWest Autopoint who are the other side of the Nangor road, but they're very pricey by all reports. I'd try the golden pages there is bound to be a few places around....

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

I think there's at least one in parkwest, heading from the roundabout down trhough the industrial estate, take the first left and left again. I think there could be another one in the enterprise centre, but that might just be crash repairs. Haven't used any of them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dessied

Going to this one today (i.e. one mentioned above). Few people in work have used them with no complaints. I'll post how it went up here for anyone else that may be interested. cheers

Advertisement