Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrgh!! Help!!!

Options
  • 11-05-2006 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have two option files for the PS2 version of PE5 (one from PESfan) and can drag and drop these files onto my max drive key. However, the Max Drive application on my PC does not show the files as being on the key even though when I look in the key (using windows explorer) the files are both there. Suprise suprise, when I go to my PS2 to try and transfer one of them to my PS2 memory card, the PS2 Max Drive application sees no files there! There is no problem with transfer...the files just won't seem to go onto the max drive.

I did this so bloody easily for PES4 (though this is a new Max Drive) and I'm completely at a loss at to what I'm doing wrong, unless I'm doing something different but I remember it as straightforward. Do you think the option files I downloaded are dud? If so can someone please send me an option file that works. If you have some info as to what the problem is other than this then I'd greatly appreciate it as it's doing me head in.

I just wanna play Pro Evo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Did you "uncrush" them or just put them in it. I've not got a Max Drive but this step is one most people forget about when trying to apply an option file, apparently. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Narc

Thanks, but I cannot even get the maxdrive application (on my PC) to recognize the files so there can be no uncrushing done on PC or on PS2 for the same reason. I remember having to uncrush my PES4 option files before transferring them to my memory card but I cannot even see these files to uncrush them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You dont need any Windows app, stick the max drive option file on USB key as is downloaded. DELETE the one thats there already before you try uncrush using the max drive ps2 software.

Doesnt seem to work if theres one there already.

kdjac

Advertisement