Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions - Dundrum Shopping Centre

Options
  • 11-05-2006 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help - going to Dundrum Shopping Centre for first time!! I can get to exit 13 of the M50 and was told - it's just there! Is that right? Any tricky lane changes required?? Don't want to upset other drivers by being that girl not knowing where she's going

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

datk wrote:
    Hope someone can help - going to Dundrum Shopping Centre for first time!! I can get to exit 13 of the M50 and was told - it's just there! Is that right? Any tricky lane changes required?? Don't want to upset other drivers by being that girl not knowing where she's going

D

Ehh, I think you mean the ballinteer exit. If that is right, just follow all the signs for Dundrum. Go straight through all the roundabouts. You should see the Tesco garage sign. It is right there. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Ehh, I think you mean the ballinteer exit. If that is right, just follow all the signs for Dundrum. Go straight through all the roundabouts. You should see the Tesco garage sign. It is right there. Hope this helps.

Sounds goods - thanks

D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

datk wrote:
    Sounds goods - thanks

D

No probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I am not sure why you would want to go there. It must hold the record for being the biggest shopping centre with nothing in it. It may be a heaven for women and transvestites, but there is very little in it for anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Flukey wrote:
    I am not sure why you would want to go there. It must hold the record for being the biggest shopping centre with nothing in it. It may be a heaven for women and transvestites, but there is very little in it for anyone else.

Agreed. The only shop I like is Virgin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

Jello wrote:
    Agreed. The only shop I like is Virgin.
    Yeah I was very disappointed also. The Luas is well handy for getting there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Flukey wrote:
    datk wrote:
    Don't want to upset other drivers by being that girl not knowing where she's going

:D (I know, everyone hates a smartarse...)

Advertisement