Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Controller?

Options
  • 11-05-2006 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'll be getting Pro Evo 5 soon for the PC and am looking for a decent controller as my old Sidewinder doesn't have enough buttons :)

Is anyone using the Xbox 360 controller with Pro Evo on the PC? Is it any good? And do the analogue sticks work well?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

The best option is a DualShock 2 with a USB -> PS2 converter.

The game was designed for a PS2 controller so it plays most naturally with it. The 360 pad is an improvement for playing when compared to the old Xbox pad, but I'd still recommend getting the PS2 controller. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

As above.

play.com have dual converters for a tenner or game have a single for a tenner.

Ps2 pad all the way.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah i actually have one of the Play.com USB to PS2 converters, and it never worked properly! I tried it with the demo and other games, the responce is poor and there is some random button pressing! :p

Advertisement