Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Englishman.Paddy Irishman.Paddy Scottsman and a Blonde

Options
  • 11-05-2006 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Paddy Englishman, Paddy Irishman, Paddy Scottsman and a Blonde are on a train . They go under a tunnel and there is the sound of a slap. When they come out Paddy Scottsman says "The English dude must have tried it on with the blonde and got a slap" the blonde says " The English bloke must have been trying to kiss me in the dark and kissed an old lady by mistake and got a slap" and Paddy Irishman says " I cant wait to go through another tunnel so I can slap that English Bastard in the face again"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Yore "Irishma"!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Grimes wrote:
    " I cant wait to go through another tunnel so I can slap that English Bastard in the face again"
    I love that part:D

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Plug wrote:

you mean the punchline.....yeah that does normally tend to be the best part......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

roffles. better thann the joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 I like cars

Plug wrote:

Good for you.
    :| wrote:
    you mean the punchline.....yeah that does normally tend to be the best part......

Hey, Look at him trying to be smart! How funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Nice one ;) .....

Advertisement