Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I always found the best hand-dryers to be the silver ones in the toilets in the student centre - they were really powerful...also my mum says you're to all get back to work and stop talking about toilets!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Right who is going to own up to sitting on the loo and bringing in their laptop with them. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

irlrobins wrote:
    Right who is going to own up to sitting on the loo and bringing in their laptop with them. :p
    Translation: I always use my laptop on the toilet but I don't want to be the first to admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Sangre wrote:
    Translation: I always use my laptop on the toilet but I don't want to be the first to admit it.

Typing is really loud so you have to cough when you type or flush , or type really quietly . But then the fan comes on. Why do you want to hide the fact that you have your laptop on in the toilet. There is nothing wrong with it! Hold hands with me and Ill lead us into the toilet where we can all post from the cublicles!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

irlrobins wrote:
    I've never done that, but i've always wondered if anyone has invented a strap that goes over your shoulders, so that you can use your laptop while walking...I really need to get out more. I do know several people who don't mind in the slightest answering their phone on the toilet. Frankly It's very disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

irlrobins wrote:
    Never done that, but I have sat in the library toilets playing a Game Boy while procrastinating about studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Blowfish wrote:
    I do know several people who don't mind in the slightest answering their phone on the toilet. Frankly It's very disturbing.

I've done that once, absent-mindedly. Realised after a few minutes what I was doing and said I'd call back ;)

And I think toilet conditions are very important. Nothing more annoying than not getting the toilet paper out of those dispenser yokes. That's why I never use the lady's on the ground floor in csi.
    It's indeed the little things that matter!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Sangre wrote:
    Nah, never done it. But I was in the gents in library one time and could hear someone typing away. So the question sprung to mind. Must be hardcore nerd to feel the need to do that. It was prob Grimes, now that i read his post below.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

irlrobins wrote:
    Nah, never done it. But I was in the gents in library one time and could hear someone typing away. So the question sprung to mind. Must be hardcore nerd to feel the need to do that.
    I dunno, depends what was actually on the laptop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

finally -- LIFE HAS A PURPOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    i pick my nose and wipe it on the seats if im honest ;)

Everyone else had the good grace to let it slide....me....I gotta say.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

take that best looking boardsie award off him :mad: :mad: :mad: And give it to its rightful owner :mad: :mad: :mad:

ME! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

For stunningly beautiful toilets and wonderful drying hit health science - they're hidden toilets everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

wonderful drying you say? I think I might, 'tis a very nice building that I'm rarely in anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm also rarely there but with my one day a week on campus, but man, do those toilets sings, they're hidden EVERYWHERE, it's the only place I know of that even has one for your convience in the photocopying room.

Advertisement