Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fugees New Album

Options
  • 11-05-2006 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone has a release date for it? or has anyone heard it?
    I just heard two tracks of it there last weekend Take It Easy and Foxy both great songs. Take It Easy pretty much picks up where the more rap oriented tracks on the score left off nothing too new but a good song all the same and a good indication that Pras, Wycleff and Hill haven't lost any of the great way they collaborate that made thier second album so great.
    But Foxy is a step up again its got a lot more of a reggae feel to it, really really catchy and very bouncey, ye just can't stop yourself from dancing along to it, decent lyrically with some amazing harmonies and an incredible nod your head, drum your hand on the side of your car, tap your foot style vocal baseline.

I wasn't that sure that they would be able to live up to there success back in '96 but so far it looks like there could be another classic on its way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

Damn, wish this happened. Seems extremely unlikley now

Advertisement