Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

integra

Options
  • 11-05-2006 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of buying an integra 1.6 standard (95/96)
    I want to put a body kit on it if i get one because i think they look quiet standard without one, finding it hard to find nice body kit
    any help well appreciated
    chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Archeron

chrismon wrote:
    I want to put a body kit on it if i get one because i think they look quiet standard without one, finding it hard to find nice body kit
    chris

Hey Chrismon. I'm the proud owner of a 91 Integra R Tytpe with full Muegen body kit, and I'm thinking of selling her due to the fact that I have a company van now. If you think you might be interested, PM me and I'll send you more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

hey thanks for the reply
    it will be late august/early september before i will be buying
    just as a matter on interest do you have a pic and approx price?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Archeron wrote:
    Hey Chrismon. I'm the proud owner of a 91 Integra R Tytpe with full Muegen body kit
    Is that a typo? There were no type R integras til much later.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

there a nice car, but imo dont need a bodykit. I have a 95 lowered to bits, with some alloys, and a mugen style spoiler, recaro's etc. u can make these look great without sticking on a kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i agree with heggie you dont need a full bodykit to make them look good.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=381345
    - that one looks good imo, bar the lexus lights of course.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=389654
    - also looks very nice, although i think it has some kind of a bodykit on it?? not sure

you could always make it a type - r replica but i'd imagine this would be expensive

• Advertisement

yea they are both really nice
    but out of my price range,
    ill only have €5,000 to spend max!
    By the time i get my insurance ect. ill be broke!
    Well not even a full body kit,mabey even a set of sideskirts and mabey a spoiler?

yah could nearly have bought mine if the timing was right! unfortuneatly the car i was after wasnt insurable for a reasonable price! you may need to raise your budget slightly, I was offered more on mine as a trade in to what your offering, apparently they are very popular now due to insurance.

you can get some nice stuff, a decent spoiler, lower it, and you can get lips for your front bumber - but u have to lower these cars, i think they look awful with stock suspension!

you gota pic of it heggie?
    what were ya going to buy?
    Yea they definatly need to be lowerd,look so much better ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=253482

thats the thread i was sellin on there -with pics.

at the time was gonna get a sII celica, but they wanted mad money to insure it!
    saving (sorta) for an mr2 turbo now, gonna leave it a year or so tho.

thats a pity
    really nice car,exactly what im after and around the price range too!
    What was the price for the celica insurance?
    I got a quote of 1600 for the integra and im 20 with full liscense

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yea nice car that one. Tastefully modded.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

thanks, celica ssII was quoted 7 grand third party the robbing *****, said i could insure a gt4 for less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Niccolo

chrismon wrote:
    I got a quote of 1600 for the integra and im 20 with full liscense

What's the insurance quote for a Honda Integra Type R (1998) for a 27 year old male with full licence?

Thanks!

Niccolo wrote:
    What's the insurance quote for a Honda Integra Type R (1998) for a 27 year old male with full licence?

Thanks!

I duno man? try a few of the online based sites to find out
    http://www.brittoninsurance.com/car.html
    http://www.quoteline.ie/

there the two that i generally use for a guide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Niccolo

I tried using your links, but 1) i don't live in ireland yet, so I don't know how i'll answer some of the questions. I'll be moving early next month. 2) the vehicle has been modified, and the 2nd site said they can't give online quotes for modified vehicles. 1st site didn't give a quote, but said they might contact me by e-mail for further details...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Did you get an Integra Chrismon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 2reign0

heggie wrote:
    thanks, celica ssII was quoted 7 grand third party the robbing *****, said i could insure a gt4 for less

wit regards to insuring a ss2 celica, im sellin one at d mo and when ur insurin it all u have to say to them dats its a 2 litre standard. im insured under mine for 1300 yoyos fully comp.

nope,
    i havnt got one yet, im waiting till i come back from amsterdam till i get one :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 trojan5

chrismon wrote:
    chris
    Chrismon, forget about 1.6L. It is not powerful enough. You should rather think about 1.8 Type R version. It is good for farther modyfications. In Poland we achieve up to 300HP from B18C6 engines: LINK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Chrismon, forget about 1.6L. It is not powerful enough. You should rather think about 1.8 Type R version. It is good for farther modyfications. In Poland we achieve up to 300HP from B18C6 engines:
    Yeah, well he doesnt live in Poland, does he. We all know Type R`s are class but it`ll be hard for him to insure a typr r and run it when hes young and in college. :rolleyes: Hense why hes looking for a nice 1.6L model.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 trojan5

Nuttzy wrote:
    Yeah, well he doesnt live in Poland, does he. We all know Type R`s are class but it`ll be hard for him to insure a typr r and run it when hes young and in college. :rolleyes: Hense why hes looking for a nice 1.6L model.

Yes. You are right. Insurance is expensive in Ireland. BTW 1.6L VTEC is good as well and there are many parts on the market to improve its performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

would anyone know where you might find the likes of a jsm type r front lip/spoiler for a 96 dc1 integra, ive been looking for ages and besides the scrap yard the only option so far is to import one

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ive been toying with the idea of getting an integra for a while now.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=549786

Thats the one ive been looking at. My main concern is I do a fair bit of driving, and theyre not really a day to day car. Anybody any feedback on the newer 2000> models?

Thanks

Advertisement