Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running clubs- bushy park?

Options
  • 11-05-2006 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just wondering does anyone know anything about the group that train what must be once or twice a week in bushy park,templeougue??

My football season is just over and I find it hard running on my own sometimes ( boredom ) so Ive decided to try something different for the summer and maybe join a running club of some sort

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Sony wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering does anyone know anything about the group that train what must be once or twice a week in bushy park,templeougue??

My football season is just over and I find it hard running on my own sometimes ( boredom ) so Ive decided to try something different for the summer and maybe join a running club of some sort

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    There are two clubs that use bushy pk..Rathfarnham AC which are mainly lads and sportsworld that are women..Rathfarnham meet there on a tues beside the playground at 6.30pm and sportsworld meet at there clubhouse in the park at 7.00pm..All runners of all standards welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

thanks a lot for the info

Im gonna look into that - Ive heard of sportsworld before

not that it matters - the group I usually see down there is for both men AND women ie. mixed

thanks again

Advertisement