Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hen parties

Options
  • 11-05-2006 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

any ideas for hen parties

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cairde

Cookery & Obedience Classes!

Super hero always go down well be supergirl, supergran or wonder woman etc… There will be instantly a chat up swarm around you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

hoe do ya mean exactley?
    if its regarding which pubs i would reccomend,i'd say theres always a few hen party's on the weekends in the skeff,the kings head and the quays,all these pubs will be very busy in the weekend and they'll be good craic,not my scene but its what your looking for i'd say.

hope that helped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 behy

hi ladies

i am planning a hen party for my sister in carrickonshannon next month, any ideas for making the night a good laugh, dont think she is into dressing up though, i know theres loads of things that i can do but at a bit of a dead end. any fun ideas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cairde

If you don’t like dressing up! First pack of women I knew that didn’t. Printed t-shirts with different characters on the back or just pin a name/caricature on the back of whatever your wearing and they have to guess who you are!

You can play on their insecurities or traits of their characters such as a posh spice etc

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

bodypaint

• Advertisement
Advertisement