Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Show Vs Kane on Raw

• 11-05-2006 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭

Just watching this now and it's without a doubt the funniest thing I've ever seen. Big Show doing a tumble, priceless!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah, that another thing that was weird about RAW. Didn't get it ay all. They seemed to be laughing as well :confused:. I know ppl have said their matches have been terrible but that was a strange way of proving them wrong. Also did anyone else see kane's mask on the screen when the May 19th came up. that couldn't be what this is all about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha! I'd forgotten about that match! I was going to mention it here, I was in bits laughin. They're not suited to that style of wrestling at all, and they weren't exactly pulling it off very well either. Funny all the same

I did notice the mask alright. If he got the mask back he'd need a wig too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

By any chance was May 19th the date he first removed the mask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

it was funny, i actually watched it and my jaw dropped.... big show doing a drop toe hold.... :eek: and then seeing on other wrestling sites.. kane vs big show- candidate for wrestling match of the year.... :lol: er no not really... but it did have potential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

By any chance was May 19th the date he first removed the mask?

Nope, June 23rd, 2003 according to OWW

• Advertisement
Advertisement