Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bit of advice

• 11-05-2006 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Me and the gf have been going out for a while now we're both 18 decided not to have sex till we're married for whatever reasons just wondering is there any other "fun" stuff to do i mean we're pretty comfortable around each other pretty much anything goes within reason just is there anything else i could do that would hit the spot so to speak anything she does to me is amazing like all ahe has to do is run her fingers up my back do girls just hold it in or what

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

Do what ya want, you'll be alright when you try to get into heaven as long as your not an eejit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

isnt the no sex before marraige thing supposed to mean u dont have *any* kind of sex? like you're meant to take it easy with making out and petting and all sos u dont get tempted?

it would seem like u do want to have sex before marraige.

theres obviously loads of things u can do besides having sex, but u should really be figuring them out for yourself like a normal couple. if u decide to not have sex before marraige, i think thats a like a really big wall in a relationship, and i'm not surprised that u obviously have no idea about being intimate in other ways.

i just dont see the point of waiting. but we're all different. if i was both of u i'd scrap the rules and just do what u feel like when u feel like it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

But if you do decide to have sex, bag-up and be careful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

My advice is to have sex, its important to know there is no problems ie size shape, up/down, in/out, come/gone!!!......as per many posts in the forum will confrim!

Secondly its brillant.....abosultly feckin brillant. Also being in a long term relationship has more scope to develop your sexual pleasure as you both educate each other about what you like/dislike.

Sex is a huge part of a relationship no matter what anyone says, worst case scenario is you end up being a crap lay and she realises she has made a mistake marrying you! Now thats extreme but not impossible.

Nowadays there is nothing noble or romantic about no sex before marraige, lifes is too short to deny yourselves of something so good AND its free!

Thats my advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

As Nike say. Just Do It! Just don't go around telling everyone about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Folks, the OP doesn't want to have full sex at the moment, so please keep on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Reminds me of Bill Clinton, tbh.

"I did not have . . . sexual relations . . with that woman, Miss Lewinsky".

Really, OP, you are only kidding yourselves. Close, but no cigar. :rolleyes:

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

women don't just hold it in. But they do take longer to warm up. First of all, she obviously does not want to have sex, so make sure this is completley off the agenda . Keep your pants on if this helps. Lots of long slow slow kissing and touching and caresses, also if you have a good voice (some men have amazing voices others just don't), whispering sweet nothings can be amazing. Make sure the room is warm, tidy. Candles, atmosphere etc can help too. Once you are both in the mood and the atmosphere is right, what feels good for her should become apparant and ye can find your own way. And there is no rush into having sex, once you go there you never go back to the 8 hours of foreplay type stuff that you can have before sex becomes the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I assume you mean you don't want to have intercourse but still want to "stimulate" one another.

Try here for some inspiration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

cupsoftea wrote:
    And there is no rush into having sex, once you go there you never go back to the 8 hours of foreplay type stuff that you can have before sex becomes the point.

Yeah you can!

• Advertisement
Advertisement