Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That Music Video!!

Options
  • 12-05-2006 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

I'm smacking my head off the desk trying to remember the name of a band, or the name of the song that I saw on MTV. ok... The music video was a guy walking in a very obvious fake outdoor environment..... But the most noticeable thing was BIRDS landing on the telegraphy pole lines....like in the pattern of sheet music..... cats also..... kinda to the beat of the song...and He's walking weird. I'm not crazy, I seen this video. Anyway, it's probably something really obvious. I think there were called Tron or Neox..... AHHhhhh. Anyone got an idea. Please note no drugs were used in the writing of this mail. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Tiga - Far From Home.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Goood man yourself!! Thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

That would Be her alright! Strangely weird..... But I like! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Strangely weird..... But I like! :)
    That pretty much sums up Tiga in general.:)
    His "Sexor" album is definitely worth checking out if you dig this tune.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

whats the buzz with the album tman? is it all electro techno with a kinda Soulwax vibe? I know he is on the coolest record label on the planet (PIAS) at the moment. I'd get anything on PIAS to be honest, they rock my cock!

Advertisement