Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9Mbits Down and 650k Up Available Today for €39.90

• 12-05-2006 10:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

You must live in the highlighted areas on this here map to get it .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Make note this is only available for like 100 boggers in the middle of ****in nowhere. I wish you have made your post just a "little" bit more detailed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol longford, saying that though it's a cracking deal and i only wish others follow suit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Dungarvan has had 9mbits for ages but I think their upload is only 512k .

Mind you Dungarvan has had broadband since the 90s , a unique distinction in Ireland.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sponge Bob wrote:

Mind you Dungarvan has had broadband since the 90s , a unique distinction in Ireland.

Sure its the only thing good about the place ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Well, they have "dublin steet" covered, surely that means dublin's covered too. I'm going to order that package later on today, woo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I think I can speak for everyone by saying, who gives a flying fcuk about Longford and also the word loooooooool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Sponge Bob wrote:

really? how come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I was just about to say wow 9 megs!!! when I remembered I have ntl with 10 megs, oh the progress... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

So what it's Longford? It says a lot that these so-called boggers are able to sort out such high-quality telecomms for themselves while residents of Dublin have only recently arrived at these speeds, closer to that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Does this actually mean Longford exists ???

I thought it was one of those makey-upy counties !!!. I mean , have you ever met anyone from there or even seen a car from Longford ??.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

it ok guys keep picking on longford and we will happily sit here with our 9 meg connection and no cap :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

fli wrote:
    it ok guys keep picking on longford and we will happily sit here with our 9 meg connection and no cap :D
    :D

How long have the speeds been available for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

:D

How long have the speeds been available for?

a few months now and another good point is having bb without having to use eircom,bt etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Gwan the Muckers! fair play what a deal! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

1huge1 wrote:
    really? how come

Casey Cablevison had a vision long before NTL had thier breakfast.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Fli............long time no see.....hope with your 9mb bb we`ll see you back in the clan:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Damn, and I had my credit card out aswell... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Well, they have "dublin steet" covered, surely that means dublin's covered too. I'm going to order that package later on today, woo!

haha you live in longford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Cinamon Girl

Linoge wrote:
    I think I can speak for everyone by saying, who gives a flying fcuk about Longford and also the word loooooooool.

What in the name of god does lol stand for?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol - laughing out loud.

tbh i'm happy with my 3mbit/384k connection as i mostly game and get 20 pings to uk servers and giving me more download speed won't help my ping. and there's rumors that the major adsl providers will be abolishing caps during the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

lol no longer just stands for something, its an actual word. To save time when talking to a person, just say "lol" instead of actually laughing, or "lool" if its really funny.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Longford does exist..... Ha ha!! Now I can get 9meg in the g/f's house!!! :D

Advertisement