Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Day in the Life of Martin Cluxton

• 12-05-2006 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have or know where I could get a copy of this?
    It was an RTE drama in the 70's.

My father was in it and I'd like to try and source a copy of it.

I hope this is the right forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I know TG4 will send you out copies of their shows if you request it, I think they charge a fee. I would assume RTE are similar in relation to this.

RTE Libraries, might be able to help you.

http://www.rte.ie/laweb/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hi there, i am new to the site and its nice to be here.

Some info regarding the film ' a week in the life of martin cluxton ' I was one of the extras in the film . I was 13 at the time in 1971,attending the Ballyfermot technical school and about 30 of us from the drama class were brought out to montrose for two days , to be extras in the film .I remember we each got £2.00 for our stint and it was a great adventure for us young lads. One of my pals ( pat clarke) was given a speaking part in the classroom scene.

My first attempt to get a copy was when i first got in touch with the rte archives section about 10 years ago and was told i could have a copy for a sum (not cheap) , so i was deligted to get a copy on video sent to me by my family when it was shown again several years ago on rte as part of their celebrations .I hadent seen it since it was first shown in the 70s and nice to see i was still in it, even if it was all of 12 seconds, lol ,,,great memories .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Pat's my da! :D
    What's your name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Really ?? my names stephen ,your dad will know me (obiously) we grew up on same road together ,amazing ,how is he ? perhaps we can pm ???

Advertisement