Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Grand Day Out

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

wow thats freaky, i had one of those Wayne's World dreams the other night, no weird naked indian or jim morrison, but an idea to go to the beach popped into my head, and the 17th of june came up as the date for it... i'm thinkin the beach down in Shanagarry would be perfect, and we could light a fire, and i know some folks from ballycotton who can get some fresh seafood off the pier, and if every1 goin brought a six pack... or if every 2 persons go halves on a slab so if 12 ppl go there'd be 6 slabs(hopefully there'll be more than 12 ppl)... and i was even considering bookin a mini-bus, and doin an all nighter down there.. and if anyone wants to bring a guitar/bongo drum or any other thing that makes music/beats

Sweeeet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Oh no yer coming down my direction-East Cork:eek:..:D

Hope ye all have a fun day out, beaches down here are lovely!:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

whatever we're booking for the 17th I can't do it anyway. I'm on bloody nights.. stoopid shift work...
    arrghhh poop. so what would you suggest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Sounds class! Which beach, Red Strand Clon? Kilbrtiiain any ideas?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i dont mind! i'm easy for beaches. as long as there is minimal seaweed and good swimmin im happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Ballinamona, which stretches between Shanagarry and Ballycotton

woo for suggestions. now just for a definiet date and bodies to join us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

well the 17th is definitely goin ahad in my book... i've told loads of ppl so far.. and i'm bookin a mini bus.. the only thing is i don't plan to head down there til about 5 or 6, but if ppl wanna drive down earlier, go for it, as for goin back, i'll try and arrange for the bus to make 2 return trips, one on the saturday night, and another at around 1 o'clock on the sunday.. anyone wanting to go outside of those times, i'll check the buseireann times for the weekend and post them up here

i dont know if im off yet. latest i finish is seven so if the weathers fine still early enough for swimmin

Advertisement