Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newb saying Hello!

Options
  • 12-05-2006 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello fellow Galwegians. The names Sean, and I live in Bath in the UK........and I'm a Moneenageisha boy for all you Bish, Jes, Endas and Marys losers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Fosse Fox wrote:
    ........and I'm a Moneenageisha boy for all you Bish, Jes, Endas and Marys losers:D

People still make posts like that ? *rotfl*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fosse Fox

error9 wrote:
    People still make posts like that ? *rotfl*

pmslws @ ur rotfl:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

do ya feel humiliated? i'd say ya do.
    ya , em, what ,(pokes with stick)

MrJones wrote:
    do ya feel humiliated? i'd say ya do.
    ya , em, what ,(pokes with stick)

I feel about that big:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Bloody hell. Back in the day when I was at the age of inter-school slagging, I've never heard anyone bragging about going to Moneen.

Have they brought in some new policies whereby all of the girls are Swedish visiting students and classes are conducted in bikinis? Perhaps they've become the number one feeder school to Oxford? Do tell...

• Advertisement

Robbo wrote:
    Bloody hell. Back in the day when I was at the age of inter-school slagging, I've never heard anyone bragging about going to Moneen.

Have they brought in some new policies whereby all of the girls are Swedish visiting students and classes are conducted in bikinis? Perhaps they've become the number one feeder school to Oxford? Do tell...
    Hehe, back in the day eh? I'm class of 79, Bouncer Keady and Jack Mahon. Strangely enough although I didn't manage Oxford, I did manage Bristol and Bath, not that far behind the Oxbridge types:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Robbo wrote:

Tell me more of this school ... :) is there a website :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sftu.

Lyk omgosh. Evry1 knows Endas woz d best skool.

Damn. It hurt me to type like that :(

Advertisement