Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naseem Hamed Given 15 Months In Prison

• 12-05-2006 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

and rightly too

nearly killed someone when driving his Mercedes McLaren last year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

yes just seen it,was always a bit of a prick
    http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,12-1221502,00.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Naz has hit the bottom very quickly after his career was ended, not by Marco Antonio Barrera or even Naz himself, but by that terrible documentary "Little Prince, Big Fight".

I dont know how many of you have seen it but Naz comes off like a little wa**er who doesn't like to train. He even flies in his own personal hairdresser to cut half an inch off an already ridiculously tight haircut.

I dont remember hearing much about the documentary at the time but anyone, especially a fighter, who saw it, would not be afraid of fighting a punk like Naz, as proven by Barrera.

Saying all that though, Naz was great for boxing, Especially in Britain with Sky Sports. He brought something different to the table. I always felt he would be found out when he reached the pinnacle of the game but he was entertaining.

To see him now is sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FlimFlam

I agree, he was entertaining to watch, but he was far too full of himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Know anywhere on the net where I could get that documentary Bodhidharma? If so PM me.

Advertisement