Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gumball3000 06 - the wrecks!

Options
  • 12-05-2006 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

:( , here goes...

A Viper (these guys rejoined later with a 360 modena)
    Gumballcrashedviper06.jpg

IMO the nicest paint job on a lambo..
    Gumballcrashedlambo06.jpg

A phantom..
    Gumballcrashedroller06.jpg

Not too bad, still c3500 stg worth of damage..
    Gumballcrashedf4006.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Any ideas what happened in each of the incidents? Torquenstein wrecked another viper about 2 years ago in a mega way.

I also love the paintjob on the Lambo - superb!

F40 has got to be my all time fav!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Kersh wrote:
    A Viper (these guys rejoined later with a 360 modena)

nice for some :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Ohhhh thats nasty, the phantom is just horrible to look at in that state....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah the phantom is the worst.its going to cost loads.
    also well for some.how did the guys get a 360 out so quickly.i would be gutted if u had an accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

drdre wrote:
    yeah the phantom is the worst.its going to cost loads.
    also well for some.how did the guys get a 360 out so quickly.i would be gutted if u had an accident.

These guys bleed money, it's no hassle for them to get a replacement car, they even have "back-up" cars, that are as equally as desirable as their own.

• Advertisement

qz wrote:
    These guys bleed money, it's no hassle for them to get a replacement car, they even have "back-up" cars, that are as equally as desirable as their own.

yeah you are right.but i just thought if that was me in the situation:D .
    also what was the true price for this years event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

drdre wrote:
    also what was the true price for this years event.

Kersh mentioned something in the region of £40K although this was across Europe/Asia and the US!

ciarsd wrote:
    Kersh mentioned something in the region of £40K although this was across Europe/Asia and the US!
    yes i seen it mentioned before but i didnot know if it was the right price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I left an excerpt from Gumballers.net, it defo cost 40k sterling. For 1 car. For all legs.

Kersh wrote:
    I left an excerpt from Gumballers.net, it defo cost 40k sterling. For 1 car. For all legs.

alright thanks alot.I also noticed you on the ferrarichat website:D

• Advertisement

so any more wrecks.:D

Yep - looking for all the advice on Testrarossas... :D
    Haven seen any other wrecks about.

Kersh wrote:
    Yep - looking for all the advice on Testrarossas... :D
    Haven seen any other wrecks about.

do you have a ferrari yourself:confused:

Not yet, was supposed to get a testarossa for my 30th in March, but i held on to my race cars+truck, and the 3 road cars and bought a new race car (the 1 in my sig) instead, so I havent got it.... yet. If things go well this year ill get to keep all my cars and get the Testa anyway... heres praying..

Kersh wrote:
    Not yet, was supposed to get a testarossa for my 30th in March, but i held on to my race cars+truck, and the 3 road cars and bought a new race car (the 1 in my sig) instead, so I havent got it.... yet. If things go well this year ill get to keep all my cars and get the Testa anyway... heres praying..
    are there many of them in ireland.also have you got any link to spec and price.id love to check it out more.its sounds and looks like a nice car.
    thanks

Advertisement