Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is religions hang up with sex

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

UU wrote:
    What is religions hangup with sex? Because they are all a pack of sexually fustrated weirdos for the most part. "Oh! The Bible or Qur'an says this and that so we must take it literally!" F*ck off!
    Perhaps it is because it is central to human life and anything that purports to be a system of guidance for human beings must address it.
    UU wrote:
    Just to let you know I'm in a bad-ass attitude today about religion so bear with me. They use sex to control people and take over their puny minds. They only want people to bang to produce lots of babies so they can poison their minds with their religious fanatical crap and take over the whole bloody world. That is why they don't like gay people because we don't produce children. Same with sterile people or disabled people who can't procreate.
    Who is they? The atheist regime in the Soviet Union sent people to prison fro being gay. I do like quite a few gay people; I probably wouldn't like you if I met you, but that is because (to judge by your posts) you repeat liberal middle class platitudes ad infinitum and never think for yourself. As for sterile and disabled people get fcuking real. Your bad ass attitude is frightening will you think even less than usual?
    UU wrote:
    Then, the f*ckin Vatican goes on about how contraception being an immortal sin. Sorry Popey but tell where the hell it says in the Bible that contraception is wrong (and some ass better not dare to cherrypick from the Bible).
    That makes no sense. I am sure you can't see how but wicknight or RobinDCH might be able to explain it to you in words of one syllable.
    UU wrote:
    As if the Pope has AIDS (because he's a celebate old whiny arse) so how can he or his Opus Dei loonies rant on to dying Africans about how bad contraception is when they're not dying from HIV or some STD. Also, why should priests not be allowed to have sex? They are human males after all. So they can't get some adult female (or male) to bang so they get some poor child and mess them up for the rest of their life. (Also, I think female priests would be cool).
    What the fcuk do you care? You are a lapsed Unitarian? Why are you so obsessed with my religion?
    UU wrote:
    As for Islam, they need to get their heads screwed on tight or something tbh. The really freaky weird Muslim men treat women as bleeding slaves and make them walk around with that veil thing on them with their eyes peaking out. What the f*ck! It's no wonder most of them are all sexually retarded because sexual lust is immortal, according to them. Then why didn't Allah not just make the pack of them asexual?
    What proportion of Muslim women wear the veil. You are joining into an anti islamic meme that has flared up because of the War on Terror. Why are the English government on about this NOW?

We are all as God made us and I don't care whether people are Straight, Mostly Straight, Bisexual, Mostly Gay, Gay Pansexual or Polysexual. You are the one with the hangup not me.

MM

Edit though I think the words 'Pansexual' and 'Polysexual' are stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

UU wrote:
    It's no wonder most of them are all sexually retarded because sexual lust is immortal, according to them. Then why didn't Allah not just make the pack of them asexual?

Ha ha, you obviously don't know anything about Islam if you think that they think sex is immortal. Where did you get this idea from? It is totally the opposite, they can have sex as much as they want (including oral sex) and they have no issue with using condoms (assuming they are married).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Ha ha, you obviously don't know anything about Islam if you think that they think sex is immortal. Where did you get this idea from? It is totally the opposite, they can have sex as much as they want (including oral sex) and they have no issue with using condoms (assuming they are married).
    Khomeini also said that bestiality was OK, as long as you kill the animal and don't sell the meat to your neighbours, so of all the things you could accuse Muslims of, having a hangup about sex isn't one of them*

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.”

http://thinkexist.com/quotations/bestiality/

* - Except homosexuality of course, they obviously draw the line at that depravity.

Advertisement