Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Closet Documentaries Wanted

• 12-05-2006 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Got a documentary hidden in your wardrobe?

Like to let it see some light?

Get in touch with The Radharc Trust.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

That was the religious programme that used to be on RTÉ wasn't it?

Are you missing many of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 radharc.trust

No. Not missing any. All 400 are quite safe. Thanks for your concern.

The Radharc Trust is exploring the feasibility of a new project which would facilitate the screening of previously unseen (i.e. un-broadcast) Irish-made documentaries.

The details of the scheme are still to be drafted, but an essential preparatory component is to identify just how many existing documentaries would fit the bill.

Would you have any such films? Would you know of anybody else who might?

I’d be grateful for your help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

So you're broadening things out from the Christian values remit then?

Sounds interesting.

I do have people come into me from time to time looking transfer old stuff they have to more modern formats.... But I usually don't have the equipment to help them out.

But I'll keep you in mind in future as I think cultural archiving is a very important thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 radharc.trust

So you're broadening things out from the Christian values remit then?

Yeah.

www.radharc.ie
    The Radharc Trust is an independent charitable organisation working for high quality in media in Ireland.
    The Trust facilitates professional media integrity, media awareness education and serious public discussion on relevant media topics.

www.mediaforum.ie
    This is a space for balanced debate about the media in Ireland. We’re looking for real and meaningful analysis, positive and progressive suggestions, and most importantly, your insights. mediaforum.ie is inclusive to all voices. Use this space as a tool for education or to sound off your ideas, if you like.

Advertisement