Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juventus to win league title and loose it again?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Oh I agree. Listen I'm a Milan fan and I will be the first to admit that Milan have had dodgy dealings and some smoke and mirror tactics. I can think of a couple of games off hand that were so obvious something was going on. I'm going back to the late 90's here by the way and in particular the title winning season of '99.

That said they have been clean for a number of years now where as Juve appear to be getting worse. Last season in particular was just hillarious at times.

That said reckless, you can't really say is it no surprise that they have dominated. Ok in this case no it isn't but take Chelsea out of the equation and Arsenal and Man U have dominated the prem for years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

*adds Bribe Referee option to Championship Manager*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

back in the days of ultimate football manager, you could bribe the ref and bung a manager or an agent.

I used to love that game.
    Any players from Brazil and stuff wouldn't know anything about English football and would join any club.
    So you could take over a championship team, take out a huge huge loan, and buy Romario et al.

But the best hting about it was, and it's something people didn't notice,
    the interest rate on a loan, was less, than the interest rate you got from a deposit account. So you could take out 10000000 and then deposit it and be making money :)
    twas fun :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

loved that game.

Advertisement