Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

• 12-05-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Okay people, rather than advertising my new site in the traditional sense (by advertising), I have decided to tell you here, in the hopes that my site will get more than one hit a day.
    The address is

www.stargateatlantisportal.r8.org

It has an episode guide, character bios, and a pretty good (free) forum, if I do say so myself. Specifically, I am trying to get new people to sign up for the forum. Please just check out the site and forum anyway.

Thanks,
    Delta36,
    Webmaster

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

really nice, but you using HTML alone? if so dont...it'll never turn out how you want it, good luck with the site.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

ow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

ow?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hallainzil

I'm gonna give you one piece of advice - loose the theme song. Seriously, there's almost nothing as tacky as a website with music.

And I personally find it annoying. SO maybe I'm biased. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Thanks for that. Incidentally, I did takeoff the theme song because it meant the page took too long to load.

• Advertisement
Advertisement