Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cute bunnies

Options
  • 12-05-2006 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Not to boast or anything, but aren't my little babies the cutest buns you've ever seen? ;)

(apols for the bad picture quality)

Does anyone else have pics of their bunnies to share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Those two were meant for each other :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Dilly

They absolutely are Hadook!! I'm so grateful to you for making two little buns so incredibly happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Aww so cute!

Thanks GuineaPigRescue! I'm quite the boring "parent" when it comes to my little babies.

So come on guys, lets show off our goreous rabbits!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Aw, they are very cute.

I must get some pics of my news bunnies Hadook dropped over on Saturday.

At the moment I only have some of my baby Jebus:

CrazyZoo029.jpg

Mygirl.jpg

PoppyProfile.jpg

His favourite spot is perched on my shoulder while I'm watching tv on the couch.

Hadook: Colin and Jake are soooo sweet, I was sitting in the pen with them after you left and they took turns crawling onto my lap and falling asleep while being rubbed!! Lou-lou is taking a bit longet to settle in, getting her into the hutch proved difficult, and getting her back out is proving even harder! :D on a good note though she hasn't killed Jebus yet, she will more than likely take much longer to settle in to strange surroundings as she was evidently spoilt in her previous home, I have the extra cage ready just in case.;) I'll get some pics this week and keep you posted on her progress.

Thanks again, they are wonderful!

• Advertisement

What a gorgeous bun!! And quite a stylish hair-do too!! ;)

Post up some pics of your new guys when you get a chance. It's great to hear that they are settling in so well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Here are Colin & Jake before they left me. Glad to hear that they're settling in ok & the cranky lady hasn't killed poor Jebus (has he figured out he's neutered yet? :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I think he's learned his lesson alright, she's taken over the hutch already and made her self quite at home!

Advertisement