Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fix paint scratches in Limerick city

Options
  • 12-05-2006 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Can anyone recommend a decent place in Limerick city that can repair minor paint damage? I'm not from the area and don't know where to go except for the dealer.

The car is a new Jazz and the damage is from someone running a key or something similar across two doors on the drivers' side :mad:. The car is silver so it doesn't look too bad but the undercoat(?) is showing through (white). In a way it's funny that someone would bother to scratch the car since I doubt it's a car many people would buy based on looks.

I'm not too worried about the appearance of the scratches but would like to fill them in with something to protect the surface. I'll probably have a go at fixing it myself but I'd be interested in getting some quotes from recommended places first.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I've used Chips Away locally in the past and have found them fine. For minor jobs only btw.

061 386203

Advertisement