Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent s754 agp board

Options
  • 12-05-2006 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭

For reasons i wont go into,two of my K8n Neo plats memory dimm slots no longer appear to be working so i need a mobo to replace this one till next April.

Ive been looking around sites and stuff but because of the age of the 754 AGP its hard to know what to go for. Anyone have any advice?

All i really need is built in ethernet and a minimum of 2 dimm slots.

Any suggestions?

(some overclocking stability would be nice but not essential)

thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

I have the Abit KV8 Pro Third Eye
    Been running this for a year without any major problems. Seems very forgiving of memory brands and overclocks well. Has good monitoring facilities and plenty of fan headers that can be controlled at BIOS level.

Komplett.ie have a few in the Clearance section for €60 or so.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Looks perfect hopeful, everything this board basically has that i'd like on a new board including 1000 mhz bus.

Cheers, ordering now.

Advertisement