Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im scared

Options
  • 12-05-2006 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

:( if im only starting to get down to it now am i screwed??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

what you aiming for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

depends how naturally talented you are

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Im naturally talented, sexually that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

yea same here!!i need 330!!im repeating and i got 245 last year wit no work!!i took on business dis year aswell!!advice???u tink im screwed???xxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ah fcuk it anyway. Pighead saw the thread title and thought it said "I'm Sacred" Excitedly I rushed in thinking I'd found a kindred spirit and all I find are some bad spellers and lazy girls asking silly questions regarding their leaving cert
    Pigheads Tip Of The Day: CLOSE OFF BOARDS AND GET SOME FCUKING STUDY DONE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Join the club man, havent done a tap of work. But sure f.u.c.k. it whats the worst the could happen, fail the leaving cert and our entire lives will be destroyed? Eh, no I don't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

Im scared too, i got 250 in my pre with hardly no study at all but ive been doing as much as i can for the last month, not stressing myself though. need around 360.

best of luck everyone xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Even the next two weeks can make a difference.

I'm not going to let my self get stressed. Points aren't everything. You could do a year course that only requires usually about 5 passes and using the higher education links scheme progress to level 7/8 courses including courses like Law and Commerce.

Just be organised. It's a very important thing to be at this stage.

Advertisement