Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can someone ID this......

Options
  • 12-05-2006 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Ok started a new thread as the old one has evolved too much. Im looking to replace the anthenna from the electric aerial in my Integra (other one got broken off and dont have any of it). However when i took out the motor I realised that it was not the original. So basically Im trying to find out what brand of motor I have so that I can get a replacement. Im gonna head into motor factors 2mora and try to match it up to something but if anyone can save me that hassle that would great! heres a couple of fotos. note the "CE", so i guess its a EU product.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

just buy a whole new one.. only about €30

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd say it's a spurious one alright - you should easily get one to suit.

BTW, whats wrong with it - it may be possible to just get the mast if that's all thats wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they're pretty much universal. any one should be able to fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

walshy123 wrote:
    Im looking to replace the anthenna from the electric aerial

motor is good lads so im just after the mast. think we have determined its an autoleads unit and replacable masts are available just tryin to source one. got quoted a price of 80euro for the whole unit, but found one on ebay for 40. i think replacement masts are about thirty so i might just get a new unit

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yeah, you might as well get the whole lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement