Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All you need to know about BB7...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

IF anyone looks at this, they're showing charges in Euro for both the call voting and text voting, so SMS voting looks a possibility in the Republic of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    IF anyone looks at this, they're showing charges in Euro for both the call voting and text voting, so SMS voting looks a possibility in the Republic of Ireland.
    What gave it away, was it the "Calls from the Republic of Ireland cost €0.75 incl VAT. Mobile and other network rates may vary."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I still have nostalgic memories of the bloke who went around the uk in the bus, only to find the misses had left him when he got back in the carphone warehouse ads a few years ago for BB.

I think he may have ended up with Barry Scott. Have you seen his toilet lately???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I still have nostalgic memories of the bloke who went around the uk in the bus, only to find the misses had left him when he got back in the carphone warehouse ads a few years ago for BB.

I think he may have ended up with Barry Scott. Have you seen his toilet lately???

That would explain this!

Advertisement