Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hardstyle Nation Returns!!!!!

• 13-05-2006 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hardstyle nation returns for the long awaited 2nd installation, this time we are flying over Wales’s answer to Yoji biomehanika, Kieran Davies (AKA Dj Kiwi) this man has rocked dance floors all over England and Scotland and Wales and has played with some of the biggest names in the business, the trance generators and cally and juice to name a few, on Saturday the 1st of July he makes his Irish debut in one of Dublin’s most stylish clubs 'RADIO CITY’ This night promises to be hell on earth with some of the dirtiest Hardstyle you will here this side of the country, so bring out the demons with in you and let your selves go, let us take you on a journey you will never forget;) ;);););););););););)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

Oh i love Yoji wil def try to make it up for that night!!!

Edit: Ah damn i'll be dancing me face off at DanceValley in Amsterdam on the 10th oh well i'll still try sounds coolio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chris b

ah man thats 9 days after my night dont worry youl have plenty of time:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chris b

cally & juice and L.E.D on the way so keep lookin!!!:D :D:D

Advertisement