Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8 days left to pick a fantasy team. (to those who have not joined)

• 13-05-2006 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

yes people it starts in 9 days time, but you will want to pick a fantasy team some time in the next 8 days.
    you dont even have to pick a full team just yet. i set up my fantasy team 3 weeks ago (i think) and HHH is the only player i picked, i plan to pick the rest of my team soon.
    when you have picked your team scroll down (a little) and on the left hand side you will see join league. you will be asked to type in the name of the league you wish to join and its,---- boards.ie league ---.
    if you need any help just ask. we have 8 teams so far.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I thought you could join 2 leagues, but you can't, you have to make another team. Had to go back and put myself back in

They've got a webshow preview of this season coming up on WWE.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Nightmareofgold

now how excatly do you get points, i joined the league but i have no idea what to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's all detailed on the site under the scoring link. Basically you get points for appearances on tv, having matches, winning matches, winning and retaining titles, using a finisher, escaping or kicking out of a finisher, having gimmick matches, using weapons, and you lose points for being disqualified. PPV matches are worth more points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

thanks for joining nightmareofgold,
    your team is team locchness (is this so). i will post up all the team names and the managers names on saturday and in this way when you come back to boards you will know who owns what team and you can have a good laugh at them if your team is beating their team.
    what fozzy told you is how to score and thats your aim every week. to score as much points as possible and hope your team is on top at the end of raw and smack down each week. when you go to your team page you click onto league rankings (left hand side somewhere) and you will see the league your in, which is the league we are all in.
    you have to hope you pick the right guys, the ones that will give you most points, the ones that will be on raw and SD every week.for example dont pick rob conway.
    i see its going on for 13 weeks and not 14 weeks which they told us at first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Nightmareofgold

yeah its team lochness(first thing that came to me head) i think i have a pretty good team picked out, thanks lads for informing me whats going on, so guess all we have to do now is wait till the leauge starts

• Advertisement
Advertisement