Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sepultura Video

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Good link.

It took a while to really get into but I'm really digging DanteXXI at the moment. Convicted In Life is probably my least favourite song. Fighting On ftw ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

Yeah i'm the same convicted in life is the second weakest track for me. Don't really have any feelings towards crown and mitter. It starts slow ends good i guess.
    Andreas or Derrick said in an interview that they plan to release a video of a song from each section of the album.
    Dark wood of error is definitely my favorite.
    EDIT: This version is probably a bit better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz715gfOnjk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Brilliant video. My favourite bit is the Matrix-esque type thing at the end when Derrick gets piled on by the demons and he blows them all out of it.

As for the song itself, while it isn't my favourite, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's one of my least favourite. I think it's miles better than Crown and Miter, and probably better than Repeating The Horror as well. My favourite is probably City of Dis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Barry.S

Very cool video :)
    Quite brutal!
    I liked when Andreas' hand falls of and he keeps playing,
    or the way Derrick's head keep screaming away at the end haha.

Advertisement