Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the latest wwe poll.

• 13-05-2006 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

its 50-50. 50% say triple h deserves a title shot and 50% dont.
    i cant believe it, should it not be something like 85-15. that is 85% saying HHH should get a title shot.
    HHH should always get a title shot, he is after all the exception to the rule.
    50-50. is there something to this i cant see?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Is it really 50/50? Usually with WWE.com it's 50% and 49.99%. I voted yeah, although I doubt they read into polls too much. I just love HHH these days. Can't believe I ever disliked him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

i agree triple H is after all the king of kings. Getting sick of him loseing to Cena thou!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

HHH is getting on now i wonder how many years will he go on for, Will we be looking back in a few year at clips of HHH, and saying that wrestleing was alot better back then, much the same as looking back at stone cold and the rock 5 or 6 year ago, THAT'S NOT COOL !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Wrestlying in general now has gone to the dogs.Hasnt been good since the days of bret hart and all them but it got disgracefull shortly after the wcw and nwo guys were put in, needless to say i never watch it anymore but while im here, Triple H should get a title shot XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Patricide wrote:
    Wrestlying in general now has gone to the dogs.Hasnt been good since the days of bret hart and all them but it got disgracefull shortly after the wcw and nwo guys were put in, needless to say i never watch it anymore but while im here, Triple H should get a title shot XD

I was refering to HHH and not wrestleing as a whole. I have to agree it has gone to the dogs, The only hope for the future is people like Carlito, MR Kennedy, and other guys who have a bit of carisima,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Jmac24128 wrote:
    i agree triple H is after all the king of kings.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The Bull wrote:
    The only hope for the future is people like Carlito, MR Kennedy, and other guys who have a bit of carisima,

Nevermind the skilled guys who aren't employed by WWE

Advertisement