Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jilly Cooper adopting an Irish Greyhound

Options
  • 13-05-2006 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone see this last night? I think its great. I really wish someone in Hollywood would make a movie starring a greyhound or lurcher so that people would realise what great animals they are and the ex-racers would find homes easier... They make such great pets..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

fits, I couldn't agree more. I have a lurcher and he is the most affectionate and easiest dog i have ever owned, and the most rewarding because he suffered cruelty and abuse and has learned to trust again. i often look at the animal rescue sites and it stuns me how many greyhounds/lurchers there are looking for homes. A film would be great publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Danes

One of my four dogs is a lurcher and is by far the smartest and easiest of the lot. The Pets Ireland site is currently looking for good homes for greyhounds and I really wish I had room for one more.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

If anyone is Interest, http://www.dogrescueireland.com/ is a Great site, and If you want to ask me any questions, just PM me...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Mine is a grippet I think... He's too big to be a pure whippet. He is so affectionate but undemanding at the same time. Taking him in was easily the best decision I've made in a long time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

If you want to ask me any questions, just PM me...

Do you represent Dog Rescue Ireland?

• Advertisement
Advertisement