Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bedroom Woe

• 13-05-2006 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

OK, this is a bit of an embarrasing one, so I just going to get to the butt of the problem. Basically my girlfriend wants to experiment and, er, stick her finger up my ass. Now I've done the same to her (she asked), though i drew the line at full anal as firstly: I didn't want to and secondly: I don't think I'd fit. I'm not so worried about the possibility of damage, though it is a concern. I'm more concerned with the taboo surrounding this as a hertosexual man! Thus I don't expect too many replies :(

What I mean to say, is this odd for a straight man to have this done to him???
    I'm not completely against the idea. Then again, I could live without having it done to me!

The thing is, she has let me do anthing I wanted to her in bed and, for her sake, I want to reciprocate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Your bum is for poohin thru - u can tell her "CharlesAnto" said so !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Just tell her your concerns and that you are uncomfortable with it, problem solved :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Don't worry about it. Plenty of guys like it, and girls love it too. It's natural.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Yeah some things just should not be done.

And a finger up a mans bum is definitely one of those things.

The bum is purely for carrying out bodily functions and no pleasure is to be gained from anything got to do with it as far as im concerned.

Is she on about messaging the prostate or any of that crap, excuse the pun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Don't do anything you don't want to do. It could start with this and end up...well, much worse.
    If you want to try it, then try it, if not, then don't. Simple as.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

apparently it can be very enjoyable, you wont know til you've tried it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Ask her to give you a "Hitler" afterwards and you'll enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ah, give it a lash, it ain't gonna kill ya :).

Here is some info on it; http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/understanding_the_prostate.asp
    That site wrote:
    Your response to prostate stimulation depends on your particular physiology. Some men experience crashing orgasms when they stimulate their prostate glands, while others simply enjoy a great deal of pleasure. Some men don't enjoy the sensation at all, while others could take it or leave it. If you are unsure about your feelings toward this type of sensation, try it! If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again.

Apperantly, that sort of stimulation can be better than a regular orgasm, it may not be, but it might be worth trying to find out (especially since she is asking to do it)!

*Disclaimer* No first-hand experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

How about making a deal, you take it up the bum if she tries something you want. It's good to experiement and you might find something you like, and if not then its no biggy.

PS it won't make you gay if you do like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Ciaran500 wrote:
    PS it won't make you gay if you do like it.
    true

Try it once and see how its goes if you dont like it dont do it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not sure if this is a proper PI and it may be more suited to the Sex / Sexuality board.
    Se&#241 wrote: »
    OK, this is a bit of an embarrasing one
    Its OK, you are using a fake name on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for the replies!

I read a few "Go ahead!!Though I'd never do it myself" replies. This is the type of advice I'd give. Positive, but non-committal. This make me wonder. That's not a criticism, btw! As sad as it sounds, and I realise it is just that, I was wondering was there something a bit "gay" about it! I know, I know...cop on!

As for a "Hitler" well ironically she is Jewish, so I don't think either of us would be comfortable with that. I have the nasty feeling that it would be more so me.

If this is a sex and sexuality problem and it gets put to that section can I still access it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

You no what they say up the bum your bound to cum,or no harm done Are you afraid you might like it, I have to say I do enjoy it and I have had some mind blowing orgasm's from a finger up me bum, the least you can do is be open minded and try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

its 4degrees warmer

also you have the evolutionary equivilant of the female g spot up your ass.

(the evolutionary male equivilant of the clitoris is the frenulum - ie your banjo string on your dick)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭AngryAnderson

wyndham wrote:
    Ask her to give you a "Hitler" afterwards and you'll enjoy it.

Thanks. You just made me laugh red wine out of my nose and all over the carpet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

New one to me... what's a Hitler?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Se&#241 wrote: »
    As for a "Hitler" well ironically she is Jewish, so I don't think either of us would be comfortable with that. I have the nasty feeling that it would be more so me.

Do a dirty sanchez then :-), Also if she has suggested it to you she wants to try it, be open, its not actually that bad just get her to go slow and use some lube if you have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 theguy86

a guys g-spot is up the bum so they say...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That last post WASN'T me!

funny though :)

OK, thanks for the replies. I think I'll just see how i feel if she asks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Señ&#959 wrote: »
    Ok, so i tried it and it was brilliant!

You go girl... er I mean.. :p

Anyway, congratz!

Better than the old faithful? or just different?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

So when is the 14" double dildo coming? ;p

Glad you liked it, now don't be so scared to experiment in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Señ&#959 wrote: »
    Ok, so i tried it and it was brilliant!

I really recommend it to all men. It doesn't make you gay, just happy!

lmao
    well done mate
    nothing gay about it.now if a guy was doing it too you it would be a different story :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

lol ye realise that post wasn't him right? he made the post above amending it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Like most things to with sex & sexuality, it's down to personal preference...if you don't want to, have never wondered & the thought doesn't turn you on - then tell her that & move onto something that does....just because it does it for her doesn't mean you have to like it or want it & visa versa....best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

Beleive me...I was once in the shoes of your gf...I finally persuaded him to let me stick my finger up his ass....as fear was on the menu I made sure to be extra careful!! Turns out he loved it (something to do with the male g-spot being up there) and now cant get enough!! So give it a try...but use lube and ask her to be gentle!!

Advertisement