Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra DOC stuff for us.

Options
  • 13-05-2006 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84732

It's for the states but presumably they aren'y going to take it away for the Europeans. Whether or not I like the game it's nice to see them not being lazy bastards and sending out second rate stuff to us.

On that subject, do you prefer to wait the few months and get all the shiny extra stuff or would you prefer to not wait any length of time and just get the same game the Japanese?

Despite all the whining I do about how long we are forced to wait, I don't mind as long as a few extra bells and whistles are put in. The Dark Aeons are a wonderful example.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hope this makes it an awful lot better. The word from japan and importers is that the game is absolutely terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I hope this makes it an awful lot better. The word from japan and importers is that the game is absolutely terrible.

Oh yes, I meant to reply to this a while ago. I'm not overly concerned with DOC but I'm far more interested in the fact that they're not shying away from saying "right lads, that was pretty crappy, we'll take it back and work some more on it".

They know that they'll have huge sales on anything bearing the FF name, especially the VII one so it's not something they really have to do.

Advertisement