Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who makes the exam timetables?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

old exams are at half 2 if i'm not mistaken. i.e. those exams not modularised. i'm prob wrong tho, i always am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

No there's a point there. Some are 2 and some 2.30....something to do with traditional and modular students? Have a check on the exams website, not something you'd want to get wrong indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Traditional Students please note 2pm start time of exams rather than 2.30pm.

from http://www.ucd.ie/exams/html/timetables/index.html

Get it right guys! Don't wanna miss half an hour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

funny our confirmed timetable says half two and all my morning exams have been at half nine

* i was right, i was wrong. exam is actually at 2. good save guys

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, I was just about to reply to you there, I got the B&L timetable up since I kinda remembered you did that and it said 2pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well for the record I had 5 this week
    • Mon - History
    • Wed - Celtic Civ + Psychology
    • Fri - Arch
    • Sat - Arch
    • Thur - History

Advertisement