Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It made me chuckle if nothing else.

Options
  • 13-05-2006 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

As I am currently bored off my tree and was on wikipedia anyway looking up stuff about gram staining I typed in Dr. Hugh Brady into it to see if someone had written a thing.

The most relevant page: 27th Daytime Emmy Awards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

So what award did he get?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

None, very disappointing Stepherunie, tut tut:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I didn't say he won anything, i just found if funny that the most fluffly of award ceremonys (however top gear won an award on it so i can't diss it too much).

It is dominated however by General Hospital, The Young and the restless, All my children, The Bold and the Beautiful and of course Days of our Lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Just tried Dr. Philip Nolan and the most relevant thing to him is a film called Peyton Place, followed closely by a list of people who's first name is not commonly know, top of that list is Bertie - first name is actually patrick

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I wikied UCD Forum and the least relevant thing it came up with was this thread. Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement