Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 5140i - Uh-oh!

• 13-05-2006 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey.

I am going out today to buy the Nokia 5140i Mobile Phone.
    It is sim free and unlocked for my easy use, as I am a pay as you go customer.

I have some issues though, it costs a fair bit, and I've read some bad reviews, so I do not want to spend so much money on this if it does not help.

I need all features, and its robust features are definitely required.

Many people say it has a bad keypad, and due to its rugged design and waterproofing, It requires firm key presses, and it makes a lot of noise; and it constantly hits the "back" button and makes spelling errors because of the buttons being positioned so
    Thanks.close. I am a huge texter and therefore I need it to be easily useable and be relatively quiet.

Can anyone help me with this?

Please reply ASAP.!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MetalMosher

Do the buttons make a lot of noise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

Many people say it has a bad keypad, and due to its rugged design and waterproofing, It requires firm key presses, and it makes a lot of noise; and it constantly hits the "back" button and makes spelling errors because of the buttons being positioned so
    Thanks.close. I am a huge texter and therefore I need it to be easily useable and be relatively quiet.

Can anyone help me with this?

Please reply ASAP.!

Thanks!

its NOT waterproof! they say water resistant to splashes. not a bad phone tbh if ur rough with ya phones

Advertisement