Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cz Sp01

Options
  • 13-05-2006 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

hello, anyone here use one? just started the process of gettin mine tis hard to buy without even lookin at one let alone handle it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

[IMG][/img]zl9001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭17REM

thanks for da pic, looked them up alright looks good! guess no ones got one tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I haven't used one, but if it's anything like the few other CZ models I have tried, it'll be a thing of joy.

Check out the CLUB P-01 forum over at CZFORUM.COM, and the 9mm forum at CZshooters.com for lots of real world hands-on experience.
    With the exception of one obvious troll, it's pretty much all positive, as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I know of one thats been licenced in the midlands area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

A CZ produced video on the SP01: SP01 tactical
    http://www.czub.cz/videospot2.php

sp01lr.jpg

SP01_4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭17REM

good pics double barrel, are they yours!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Doubt he owns 2 of them but doublebarrell...... might not be a shotgun?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

What function in the name of God do CZ think the bayonet on the sp01 fulfills?

Weep....not mine....weep.
    They belong to a friend in the States who is a competitive shooter and he is quite happy with them. He plans to have someone 'trick them out' - trigger work, feed etc.etc. they (competitive shooter) are always fooling with some part or other. :)

What function in the name of God do CZ think the bayonet on the sp01 fulfills?

Lights, action, camera, Hollywood

• Advertisement
Advertisement