Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Integra Rad Wanted...

Options
  • 13-05-2006 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hello,

Hope someone can help,my mate is looking for a radiator for his Integra,the top of his is leaking badly,he was told that this is a common problem with them as the top of them is some kind of plastic,we have tried jap autos on the Ashbourne road but he was looking for €500, feckin madness !!!
    Its just a 1.6 no Vtec or anything like that,
    Year 1995,not the twin headlight model,
    Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

http://www.radfast.co.uk/index.htm .500 euro seems a bit much.Give these guys a go Iv heard good things on the UK based honda forunm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Agreed, 500 quid is off the scale. What, is it gold plated???? I got one for a VTEC two years ago from Honda for less than that. Even with inflation, I can't see it going that high. I've had some contact with that crowd before. Let's just say the prices tend to be adjusted upwards. Put it this way I got a part online, that cost me 40 euro delivered when they wanted 220. Nuff said.

My advise would be to get a third party rad without the plastic endcaps. The Honda one's fail around the 80 mls mark(both at the top and bottom). It's one of their few weaknesses.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paul moore

ok,thank lads

Advertisement