Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scooters

• 13-05-2006 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi all was out again on my driving course it must be a sign not to take up driving was nearly hit by a scooter he would have came off the worst but nearly everyone has them now schoollkids and old men who think their on the old honda 50s ah well let u know how the next lesson goes must have ran over a blackcat or magpie somewhere:eek: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

???? Can anyone tell me what that is about ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Scooter scoot scoots about the road and truck hit man with 10 cats on his house and the flys could look at scoot scooter but flies flu about with burd flu and scotter hit home and now died
    Can anyone tell me what that is about ?

makes perfect sense to me. Obviously your not hip, you're probably a square or worse a pentagon maybe even an octagon who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

Scooter scoot scoots about the road and truck hit man with 10 cats on his house and the flys could look at scoot scooter but flies flu about with burd flu and scotter hit home and now died

makes perfect sense to me. Obviously your not hip, you're probably a square or worse a pentagon maybe even an octagon who knows?

:D Funny

Yeah funny alright , a right comedian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 meatloaf

meldrew wrote:
    no sense of humour mr meldrew or is it[ mrs ]like the fellow in one foot in the grave narky:cool: :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

meldrew wrote:

He who larfs last n all that.........

meatloaf wrote:
    no sense of humour mr meldrew or is it[ mrs ]like the fellow in one foot in the grave narky:cool: :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D;)
    Slightly confused here Meat but what emotion are you trying to show ? I suppose you're bound to be mixed up what with your username and then underneath it a picture of Phil Lynott Whats that all about ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

yeah, what is that all about that is crazy with a capital C...er i mean capital K or whatever. It states in the rules that your avatar must match your username as closely as possible. Your breaking the rules and causing Meldrew some confusion. MOSSSSYYYY!! HELP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

meh, thread off topic. i am finding it hard to see what the topic was to begin with
    meatloaf, you need a blog tbh
    closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement