Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Wayne Rooney's injury as bad as made out to be?

• 13-05-2006 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭

Ok I am no doctor by any means whatsoever, and I dont have any idea what a bleeding oxygen chamber does, but if he is injured as bad as we are led to believe how can be walking around on with no crutches and cycling.

Is he also seeing Eileen Drury aswell?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

i was just about to come on and make this thread willstev , i totally agree wat is going on here , is this all a ploy by england a Mourinho tactical plan if u will. It just doesnt add up i remember becks was on crutches for weeks wen he broke his !!! This is BS if u ask me England are fooling the football world if u ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Why?

Can still only play 11, and hes a Man Utd player so would have played vs Charlton if fit.

kdjac

yes but what happens if its all a ploy , maybe fool us all , man utd and england in a big conspiracy ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I am not saying he is fully dont get me wrong, I just feel the injury isn't as bad as we are led to believe. Imo he will play in the WC.

Chubb76 wrote:
    yes but what happens if its all a ploy , maybe fool us all , man utd and england in a big conspiracy ????
    Tbh thats a little crazy. :)

• Advertisement

you look at how crazy football is , many plans Mourinho has laid before us for example the Duff injury last year in the Champs League??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

He's just making good progress. What's so unbelievable about that?

He is certainly making amazing progress but, point being is tho he is making unusual amount of progress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if it's to fool us all, they are going about it the wrong way allowing him to be snapped by the press without crutches and cycling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

What would be the point though? How would it benefit England?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ohhh well when they're hearts get broken and don't win the cup they can always say they rushed him back too early. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Cremo wrote:
    ohhh well when they're hearts get broken and don't win the cup they can always say they rushed him back too early. :rolleyes:

shhhh! don't give away their excuse for not winning it! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Why would Fergie, a Scotsman, who allowed an opposing player from England's group to train with United in order to keep him fit, allow this to happen?

He appears to be healing quickly, but stop being silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

I don't know. It's been done before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

worst conspiracy ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Hmm....not possible that he's just making better progress than expected? I have my fingers crossed that he will play, he deserves to play in the World Cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

he has a cast on which allows you to cycle or walk without affecting the injury,a cast is a solid thing giving support to the entire lower limb.i had a broken bone in foot before and could walk on it grand after first week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

His young age is most probably another factor that is working in his favour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Getting a bit carried away with the conspiracy here:D

Rooney is a healthy young man and this can only help to speed up his recovery. Does anyone know what this oxygen chamber actually does?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Does anyone know what this oxygen chamber actually does?

it helps michael jackson look young forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

And is probably an excellent way of discouraging smoking...

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

mchurl wrote:
    Getting a bit carried away with the conspiracy here:D

Rooney is a healthy young man and this can only help to speed up his recovery. Does anyone know what this oxygen chamber actually does?

It can force the body to work harder and therfore you get fitter faster than normal. It also contains pure oxygen that disolves in the blood to aid healing and reduce swelling etc..

it's not conclusive though....

Advertisement