Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Races - Dances

Options
  • 13-05-2006 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

Because the dances are the most important things? Apparantly.
    Among the top viewed vids on youtube, so here they are:

Male Draenei

Male Blood Elf

Female Blood Elf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

They're male....but they're elves.

/shrug

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haha napolean dynamite!

****ing ownage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ya, that male night elf one is cool. but the others are a bit weird, especially the male drenai one.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Suspect some serious Maori/Aborigine influences on the Male Dreanai dance - nae bad though if it is a hakka :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Kiith wrote:
    ya, that male night elf one is cool. but the others are a bit weird, especially the male drenai one.
    Blood elves people, they are a distinct race people and in no way a watered down copy of the original just to keep "fluffy bunny" players happy!

• Advertisement

Ivan wrote:
    Blood elves people, they are a distinct race people and in no way a watered down copy of the original just to keep "fluffy bunny" players happy!

oh ya, my bad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Paj

Kiith wrote:

the male drenai dance is brilliant when you see the source (prepare to hear th best song ever.....)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5995556455415798282&q=tunak

that video scared the crap out of me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Teq

What the hell???? The male night elves are not androgenous enough! Night elf shoulders look like they're ripped from the dwarves or orcs to me, thank the designers the blood elves actually look like ELVES!!!! Stupid homophobic interviewer.... *grumble grumble*

And don't get me started on the female dances. If the new races do no more than shake their asses I'll have the animators for lunch. Don't get me wrong, ass shaking is good, male or female, but put some bloody style into it. *mumbles something about female trolls missing out on the capoeira classes*

Teq wrote:
    What the hell???? The male night elves are not androgenous enough! Night elf shoulders look like they're ripped from the dwarves or orcs to me, thank the designers the blood elves actually look like ELVES!!!! Stupid homophobic interviewer.... *grumble grumble*

eeh, blood elves are supposed to look like normal elves, except their eyes, as they took too much magical energy after the burning legion destroyed Quel'Thelas. thats why they agreed to join illidan, cause he offered them the magical energy they needed (also cause the alliance were being a bunch of asshats towards them)

• Advertisement
Advertisement