Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Dylan

Options
  • 14-05-2006 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know who is supporting Bob Dylan in Cork next month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I haven't heard anything about a support act, so there might not be any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that would be a shame if you are right :(

It would, especially given the quality of the support he has in Kilkenny (Flaming Lips and Violent Femmes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

They'll be support alright, it just hasn't been announced yet. I was thinking it could be Ray LaMontagne but i'm not as hopeful as I was. Last year the quality of support acts was very good in the Marquee. Only 2 of the support acts have been announced so far this year Simple Kid is supporting David Gray and The Bees are supporting Robert Plant. Also Kanye West has been announced for a second night.

comet wrote:
    They'll be support alright, it just hasn't been announced yet. I was thinking it could be Ray LaMontagne but i'm not as hopeful as I was. Last year the quality of support acts was very good in the Marquee.
    I was at the Nick Cave concert and there was no support act.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Illkillya wrote:
    I was at the Nick Cave concert and there was no support act.
    Yeah I know but i think he played a very long gig didn't he, i'd be very surprised if Dylan has no support.

Advertisement