Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wait time for limited supply items

Options
  • 14-05-2006 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

How long is it? I'm at the trader in Chilliwind Camp at the moment to but the Stormshroud Pants recipe. How long after it's bought does it become available again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I've heard varying reports from 20 minutes to 1 hour but I cannot confirm either of those values. At a guess though, I'd reckon no more than an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Reckon its more like a day tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Depends on the recipe I'm guessing. If you happen to be online when a server restart is announced, try and park yourself at the vendor before restart happens. The same with maintenance every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

hehe - that's not a bad idea actually. I got the 2 patterns I wanted anyway. It seemed to be about half an hour for one and 20 mins for the other which leads me to believe that there may be an element of randomness involved.

Advertisement